Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On The Road Again.

After a wonderful visit home, Eric and I are on the road again. On a whirlwind visit to Nicaragua, we visited the Center for Development in Central America (www.jhc-cdca.org) - the organization Eric volunteered for during parts of 2004, 2005 and 2006. We visited friends, took a day trip to the mountain of El Povenir, participated in seminars about Nicaraguan history and the CDCA, and enjoyed time in Managua. It was a great visit.























(On the bus...)

5 comments:

Betsy Grace Matheson Symanietz said...

Oh, how I love you!!!

I miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm finally organized enough to keep up with you from the comforts of my office! Consider yourselves "bookmarked." I am so sad that we weren't able to connect when you were home. My heart is with you. Blessings to you, Molly (and Eric!). Blessings. --Kim

Liz V, www.livingtheology.net said...

LOVE that you have internet! LOVE your 10 photos post earlier - they are just FABULOUS artist woman! and LOVE that you're on the road again and busy in another life-changing adventure. I heart you from Chitown. (and happy very belated bday, i couldn't believe i forgot to call you in time before you left the states to celebrate on the phone! but was thinking of you...) Liz

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you while you were home, and am so glad you're taking us all on this amazing journey with you! Miss you...love you!

Kim