Wednesday, July 9, 2008

An Invitation.

I have been deeply affected by the experience of living and working in Source Chaudes, Haiti. I will forever be changed because of the people I've met, the stories I've heard and the inspriational efforts I've observed there. Despite the challenging environment, limited resources and grassroots struggles, AMURT - Haiti is doing incredible work in rural Haiti. They are making a tangible difference in peoples lives - each and every day. I've seen it.

I invite and encourage you to support the work of AMURT - Haiti, in whatever way you can. Drop their staff a note of encouragement at info@amurthaiti.org, "Adopt-A-Project" at www.amurt.us (click on Americas), or send a general donation to the AMURT office in Maryland. I can personally attest to that all donations to AMURT - Haiti are deeply appreciated and are put to good use.

AMURT
6810 Tilden Lane
Rockville, MD 20852
[This is a global AMURT office, designate donations for AMURT - Haiti.]

Note: As part of my work at AMURT, I created organizational materials (handbooks, flyers, powerpoints, brochures, etc) for them. I am not able to easily attach the materials to this blog, but they are all emailable. If you're interested in donating, but would like more information - please let me know.

No comments: