Thursday, April 10, 2008

Disclaimer.

The Internet doesn’t work here sometimes. It’s all a bit of a mystery to me – the ebbs and flows of Satellite Internet function. But, I figure that it all boils down pretty simply to what I need to know – sometimes the Internet here works, and sometimes it doesn’t (for days!).

And so, I thank you for your patience during the periods of time that I’m unable to post updates or photos. Thank you for continuing to check back. And please know that a lack of new*ness here does not mean that I’m ignoring this little Ubuntu site. I love sharing my experience with you, as often as I am able.

From time to time, I get a blog comment or email from one of you – and I am so grateful to know that you’re here and reading. Its good to know the thoughts and stories I send out onto the vastness of the World Wide Web are actually reaching real people … real people that I know and love.

Thank you for being the people that keep checking back.

No comments: